Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : GNH006
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Cannabis
Job Category : Sales
Job Description :
About client company
Client company is a vertically integrated seed-to-sale cannabis enterprise which operates licensed retail dispensaries in the Los Angeles area. With a range of recreational and medicinal cannabis products under development, client will launch its first brand in Fall 2019. Concurrently the company is constructing a micro cultivation and manufacturing space in East Los Angeles and plans to break ground on its commercial cultivation center in California City this year.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Using expertise and sound judgement to continuously drive territory sales growth.
• Exceed monthly and annual sales objectives.
• Flawless communication to ensure all customer needs and expectations are exceeded.
• Ongoing facilitation with and resolution of customers concerns.
• Vigilant presence in the community and with customers to strengthen brand and reputation.
• Expertise in CRM system use, Salesforce.com or similar.
Required Qualifications :
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional sales skills to increase the company’s market share and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships by promoting the company’s product lines. Candidate must have cannabis sales experience as well as a significant number of relationships with dispensaries in the Los Angeles/California area.
MUST HAVE CANNABIS SALES EXPERIENCE as well as pre-existing contacts and relationships with local dispensaries.
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This is a full-time position. Expected days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Occasional evenings and weekend work may be required as the job duties demand.
Work authorization/security clearance required