Edibles Operations Manager & Chef
Are you an INCREDIBLE Edibles Chef who wants to live in ALASKA?
Do you have a working knowledge of dosing methods for accurate potency of edibles?
Have you successfully produced edibles that consistently met state testing protocol?
Do you have a strong ownership mindset and gain satisfaction from getting a lot done and ensuring everything you own gets across the finish line?
Do you want to make a SERIOUS IMPACT and contribute to the continued success of a very fast-paced, constantly changing, and quickly growing organization?
If so, you may be a great fit with us as our EDIBLES OPERATIONS MANAGER, ensuring that our product lines are seamless in the production levels set by the COO while keeping the kitchen staff morale high and helping them to grow.
We are an industry leader in the early stages of a new industry. The work is fast-paced, challenging, and exciting with tremendous growth potential as our company continues to expand at a rapid pace. Known for our exceptional commitment to customer service, we are a top-rated cannabis conglomerate. We are a privately held company that offers a sophisticated, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial work environment poised for continued growth.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an industry leader in the early stages of a new industry.
- A commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
- Ability to work with a team of professionals who have a vested interest and truly value teamwork and each other
- Opportunity to be able to make an impact and add value in several ways
- Competitive pay with excellent benefits
- 20% off at Clients retail stores
- Employer Paid Life Insurance policy of $25,000
- EAP Program
- Discount Program
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Create and perfect our recipes and formulas for marijuana infused products
- Ensure proper incorporation of extracts into products
- Improve existing confections products for better shelf stability, absorption, and flavor & sensory experience
- Implementing, documenting, and maintaining adequate and effective internal controls to ensure production plans maintain inventory par levels as determined by sales demand.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as documenting all machine maintenance, logging test results, printing labels, auditing products and supplies.
- Demonstrate an adequate understanding of production machinery; equipment; processing; blending; extraction; shelf-stable products, quality, and/or other requisite technical knowledge.
- Remain current with industry trends, safety & requirements.
- Thrive moving at a fast pace, with fantastic prioritization and proactive communication skills, and the ability to think on the spot
- Experience infusing foods and other products required, working with cannabis oil infusion strongly preferred
- Experience with Metrc, or other seed to sale tracking system
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience infusing edibles with THC in a legal regulated environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ total experience in food product manufacturing or the restaurant industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a production facility
- Experience with research, development and recipe formulation
- 2+ years’ experience commercial food production from bench to scale up
- 2+ years management experience within commercial kitchen or food production environment
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Ability to operate all types of commercial kitchen equipment