Regional Sales Manager - West
Our client is a Colorado based growing hemp business.
Calyx is searching for a Regional Sales Manager – West Coast to add to their team. We are looking for a seasoned salesperson that can increase sales within the western USA region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. They will also monitor industry trends to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
If you have prior experience in outside sales with established industry connections and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
· Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management.
· Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
· Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the defined territory.
· Attend industry trade shows, accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
· Update client information in the company’s CRM
· Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
· Minimum of 3 years’ outside sales experience with at least 1 year of sales experience in the cannabis/hemp industry.
· Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
· Strong computer skills and understanding of CRM and other standard business software.
· Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.