Remote Cannabis Sales Executive
Based in Illinois, our client is a leading national reseller of IT hardware and software services will hire a qualified Remote Cannabis Sales Executive in the next 6 weeks to expand the company’s reach in the cannabis and hemp marketplace by selling their products and services. They have a top of the line process, robust tools and the support necessary to be a successful, happy and independent sales executive. They cover all major IT retail and hospitality markets in both the USA and Canada. This is a new position due to expansion.
Our client will hire a candidate with the following skill set, experience, and qualities:
· Candidate with at least 5 years of cannabis sales and/or industry experience (IT hardware sales experience, retail and hospitality hardware, service or software selling)
· Ability to work independent remotely or onsite at their Illinois headquarters
· Point of Sale, Data-collection, Scanning, POS and/or PC Repair, Recycle, Refurbishment or On-Site sales experience
· Experience selling and working with new IT hardware manufactures
· With an excellent reputation through their network of customers, vendors and service providers
· Self-motivated, confident and career oriented. Eager to produce financially and continue their career. Our client was founded in 2004 and has a success ratio built that compliments most sales styles and abilities
· Benefits: generous base salary (DOE), monthly paid commissions, travel, bonus, spiffs and rebates.