Retail Sales Representatives
About the client
Our client is a tier 3 seed-to-sale cannabis enterprise which operates licensed production & processing facilities, in the Spokane area. With a range of variety of cannabis products, and edibles currently being offered. We operate both indoor and outdoor facilities.
About the Position
Reporting to the Sales Director, Retail Sales Representatives will follow sales strategies to develop new business and achieve sales, profit and gross margin objectives for the company.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional sales talent to increase the company’s market share and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships by promoting the company’s product lines. Following sales department initiatives, accurate reporting, and efficient allocation of resources and financial results will be essential deliverables for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Using expertise and sound judgement to continuously drive sales and profit within your assigned territory
· Developing and execute key sales objectives and initiatives
· Develop and enhance effective customer relationships through leadership and support in managing the company’s various distribution channels to ensure effective market penetration and mutually respectful relationships with our customer partners
· Flawless communication to ensure all customer needs and expectations are exceeded
· Ongoing facilitation with and resolution of customers concerns
· Vigilant presence in the community and with customers to strengthen brand and reputation
· Achieving performance goals that are challenging and tied to overall company strategies
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This is a full-time position. Expected days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. Occasional evenings and weekend work may be required as the job duties demand.
About the Ideal Candidate
Minimum Experience Required:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience generating retail sales in Washington States 502 Retail Marketplace
· Expertise in CRM system use, Salesforce.com or similar
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Relationship building and relationship management skills
· Microsoft Office skills should be intermediate or advanced level
· Knowledge of sales techniques to grow revenue and profits
· Experience in consumer packaged goods/alcohol and beer/food and beverage industry
· Strong digital marketing skills
. Cannabis sales experience a PLUS