The Company is a dynamic company consisting of passionate individuals who work hard to deliver best-in-class Cannabis and Hemp CBD products.
The Company aims to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on organic products intended for the health and wellness-oriented consumer. Our company brings legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strict devotion to environmentally friendly practices, and a singular focus on the therapeutic power of cannabis and hemp.
The Role: We are seeking a Sales Director to assist us in a new phase of growth for the company. We are expanding rapidly into a national brand, and we need a driven Sales Director to lead us into uncharted waters. We are going to be attacking several new Sales Channels across new markets, including E-Commerce, Brick and Mortar, and Distributors. The Sales Director will lead both Cannabis and Hemp Sales, and will need the flexibility to move between these different B2B partners, different products, different regulatory structures, and nuanced state consumer demographics. This is a senior role in the company and will report directly to the C.O.O.
As a fast-moving startup, we value people who can take on whatever comes their way, figure it out, and get it done. But these are the typical responsibilities:
● Create sales goals and provide the structure and milestones necessary to achieve them.
● Develop sales strategies, priorities, and vision for the program
● Work closely with marketing to assist with sales resource allocation for events, promotions, and other marketing programs
● Develop KPI's to ensure we are being effective in our strategies and tactics
● Communicate sales trends and communicate directly with the supply chain team to ensure inventory remains in-stock.
● Work directly with our 3rd party sales reps, distribution partners, and others to provide tools and support for sales.
● Manage the Brand Ambassador team (2 direct reports and growing) by providing goals, support, and guidance.
● Work with our Marketing Director to market, develop and execute promotional activities to increase engagement and sales.
● Identify new sales opportunities, channels, and markets in both the hemp CBD and cannabis marketplaces.
● Maintain orderly and accurate information of all accounts through internal CRM to ensure proper tracking of communication.
What makes you the right person?
● You are driven and passionate, yet humble and relate-able.
● You are a natural leader and also a team player.
● You align with our mission.
● You are a self-starter and don’t require micromanagement.
● You aren’t afraid of aggressive goals and you can lead your team to victory.
● You are a believer in the healing power of cannabis and hemp.
● You live in Eugene, or are willing to relocate.
● You are professional and kind.
● You are able to handle constant change and rapid growth.
We are looking for a person who is...
● Experienced and proven in Sales Management- Ideally with 5+ years in a high volume sales department focused on consumer goods.
● Strong collaborator and knows how to build effective partnerships across organizations
● Operationally focused, with an ability to see a strategy through to success, leading teams through execution by using planning, metrics, and organizational structures
● Experience in fast-paced and unstructured startup environments is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Full time
● Salary DOE
● Generous PTO
● Located in Eugene or willing to relocate
● Some travel required