About the Company
Our client is a seed to sale provider of highly regarded cannabis in Colorado. Their hand grown cannabis is cultivated in small batches right here in the northern part of Denver, Colorado. They utilize a specific indoor soil growing system that mimics the plants natural ecosystem to bring out the natural flavor profile of each strain and maximize potency. Each plant is fed an organic diet of naturally occurring nutrients.
Our client seeks savvy business professionals with a passion for cannabis and desire to make the highest quality products imaginable.
About the Position
The Sales Representative will develop relationships with local dispensaries and promote and sell cannabis products. They will be responsible for following sales management processes for the company and hitting company quotas. The Sales Representative will continue to develop strategies to acquire new business and achieve sales, profit and gross margin objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional sales talent to increase the company’s market share and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships by promoting the company’s product lines. Creation of and on-time implementation of sales department initiatives, accurate reporting, and efficient allocation of resources and financial results will be essential deliverables for this role.
The Sales Rep will develop new revenue opportunities within the dispensaries in the Colorado and California region
Key Responsibilities include:
· Using expertise and sound judgement to continuously drive sales and profit
· Developing and execute key sales objectives and initiatives
· In conjunction with marketing, developing and executing promotional activities throughout the customer base to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
· Develop and enhance effective customer relationships through leadership and support in managing the company’s various distribution channels to ensure effective market penetration and mutually respectful relationships with our customer partners
· Flawless communication to ensure all customer needs and expectations are exceeded
· Ongoing facilitation with and resolution of customers concerns
· Vigilant presence in the community and with customers to strengthen brand and reputation
· Achieving performance goals that are challenging and tied to overall company strategies
· Creating an engaging environment where each individual team member has the ability to maximize his/her own professional and personal growth and development to execute all job functions at an expert level
· Ensuring solid financial management and budget control
Position Type/Expected Hours:
This is a full-time position with home base location flexibility, with required travel to Humboldt, and throughout CA.
About the Ideal Candidate
Minimum Experience Required:
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience developing sales
· Proven sales growth and performance at similar positions
· Bachelor Degree
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Relationship building and relationship management skills
· “Boots on the ground “relationship building with the account managers and dispensaries
· Microsoft Office skills should be intermediate or advanced level
· Knowledge of sales techniques to grow revenue and profits
· Experience in consumer packaged goods/alcohol and beer/food and beverage industry
· Strong digital marketing skills
· Strong will to drive the sales efforts and sell product
· Dispensary and cannabis experience is a PLUS
Work authorization/security clearance required. The company is an equal opportunity employer.