Territory Sales Manager
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : CB1
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : College Graduate (preferred)
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Packaging
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Our client, a leading manufacturer of cannabis containers, provides turnkey cultivation solutions for all aspects of cannabis cultivation. Due to rapid expansion, they are hiring a new Territory Sales Manager.They strive to bring producers and processors the highest quality, American made facilities. Our client provides container products for every stage of the cannabis cultivation process. All units are based upon their baseline designs and have a certain degree of customization in order to adhere to specific growers needs. Their units are fully turnkey systems, once they arrive onsite and are plugged in, their cannabis customers are ready to grow!
Required Qualifications :
● Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads;
● Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email;
● Market Research to develop warm leads;
● Vet lead list for warm and cold leads;
● Identify prospects that fit the target demographic;
● Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our client can offer to prospects;
● Up sell additional products as need arises;
● Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects;
● Report weekly sales goals (KPI's) and objectives to regional leaders;
● Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders;
● Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals;
● Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings;
● 5 year sales background-cannabis cultivation and processing background preferred;
● Strong networking aptitude;
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and;
● Entrepreneurial spirit!
● Salary: $49,000-$59,000 base salary. 2-4% commission of new generated sales revenue directly acquired from new business brought in (Projects range in revenue value from $50,000.00-$10,000,000.00);
● This position is expected to bring in a MINIMUM of $1,000,000.00 in revenue in the first 12 months-this would result in a $20,000-$40,000 commission;
● Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance packages. Contribution of certain percentages.
● Perks: position can be filled remotely.
● Anticipated Start Date: August 16th, 2020
Our Client is a small tight knit group. They started the strictly cannabis side of the business over 3 years ago. They also service the military training industry, however, with this role they would like the position to be filled by a person focusing strictly on the cannabis market. Our client is full of young, hungry, entrepreneurs who are dedicated to bringing quality cannabis cultivation and processing facility solutions. They are determined and focused to treat every job small or large with the same attention to detail, customer service, and quality control procedures. They are looking for this position to be filled by a person with a great drive to build their own book of business. This position is the start to their eventual goal of hiring additional Territory Sales Managers so there is room for rapid advancement and one day be in charge of a sales team.
Please send resume, including cover letter, to: email@example.com